Heavy Duty U-Joint Puller
Features and Benefits:
- Used to remove the HD vehicle driveline U-joints on Class7 & 8 trucks using an impact wrench up to 1-inch.
- Disassemble and reassemble U-joint cups without heat or hammering.
- Larger diameter threaded shaft can handle U-joints that are severely seized and require higher force to pull and install.
- Major tool components are heat treated for improved strength and durability.
- Smoother thread allows for a lower, more consistent effort to rotate shaft.
The Heavy-Duty U-Joint Puller is the ideal tool for disassembling drivelines quickly and easily. Removes sealed U-joint cups without the need for hammering or heat and will not damage the driveshaft, yoke, bearing cups, or joints. May be used with up to a one-inch impact wrench and fits practically all Class 7 and 8 trucks. Fits all spicer drivelines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250 in.;Life Series in.; Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Meritor RPL 20 and 25 in.;Permalube in.; Series