18V 2-Tool Brushless Combo Kit w/ Hammer Drill Driver (GSB18V-490N) Socket Ready Impact Driver (GDX18V-1800N) & (2) 2.0 Ah Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Half driver, half wrench Freak - features a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank and a 1/2 In. square drive, for either bits or sockets
- Powerful hammer drill/driver design - made with a brushless motor to deliver runtime and power for tough applications
- Upgraded metal chuck - featured on hammer drill/driver for greater durability, with greater power transfer
- Precision clutch with 20+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- All-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
The Bosch 2-Tool Combo Kit delivers professional cordless drilling and driving performance, combined with EC Brushless efficiency. The GXL18V-240B22 kit It includes a GDX18V-1800 Freak Bit/Socket Impact Driver that has a two-in-one chuck that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. Its motor produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 0-3,600 impacts per minute. The GSB18V-490 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver is made to tackle demanding materials and applications (such as metal or masonry) anywhere on a worksite. This powerful hammer drill features 20+1 clutch settings, for reduced overtightening. Its efficient EC Brushless motor delivers 490 In.-Lbs. of torque and a no-load bpm of 0-22,000. The kit includes two SlimPack batteries, an 18V charger and two belt clips that provide a secure hold.