Bosch (BSDGXL18V233B25) 18V 2-Tool Brushless Combo Kit w/ Hammer Drill Driver (GSB18V-490), Socket Ready Impact Driver (GDX18V-1800) w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Half driver, half wrench Freak - features a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank and a 1/2 In. square drive, for either bits or sockets
- Powerful hammer drill/driver design - made with a brushless motor to deliver runtime and power for tough applications
- CORE18V battery - provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with all-day performance
- Powerful EC Brushless motors - both impact driver and hammer drill have EC Brushless motors for superior efficiency
- Upgraded metal chuck - featured on hammer drill/driver for greater durability, with greater power transfer
The Bosch Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit with two CORE18V next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology features two tools designed to deliver professional cordless drilling and driving performance. The GXL18V-233B25 kit features two CORE18V batteries that provide next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in lightweight, high-power batteries with all-day performance. It includes a GDX18V-1800 Freak Bit/Socket Impact Driver that has a two-in-one chuck that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. Its EC Brushless motor produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 0-3,600 impacts per minute. The GSB18V-490 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver is made to tackle demanding materials and applications (such as metal or masonry) anywhere on a worksite. This powerful hammer drill features 20+1 clutch settings, for reduced overtightening. Its efficient EC Brushless motor delivers 490 In.-Lbs. of torque and a no-load bpm of 0-22,000. The kit includes an 18V charger to get the user back to work fast, and it has two belt clips that provide a convenient hold on tools.