18V Brushless Brute Tough Drill Driver, Connected Ready w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Battery
Features and Benefits:
- KickBack Control - reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- EC Brushless motor - efficient motor for a tool that weighs just 3.4 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery but that delivers 755 In.-Lbs. of torque with a long lifetime
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- Two CORE18V batteries - provide next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in lightweight, high-power batteries with all-day performance
This Bosch Drill/driver delivers next-gen innovation with Brute Tough power, in a kit with two CORE18V batteries that keep the power and lose the weight. This GSR18V-755C 18V EC Brushless Connected-Ready Brute Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver connects to an optional Connectivity Tool Module, linking the tool to the free Bosch Toolbox app on any connected device for enhanced tool control and detailed feedback. It has a powerful EC Brushless motor, that provides efficient power for up to 755 In.-Lbs. of torque, but it weighs only 3.5 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). It has variable speed settings: high speed (0-2,100 rpm) and high power (0-480 rpm). The kit features two lightweight, high-power CORE18V batteries, with next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology for all-day performance. The drill has KickBack Control, which reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario. The 25+1 precision clutch reduces fastener damage. It has an all-metal chuck that provides durability, and it has a longer belt clip for a more secure hold.