Bosch (BSDGSB18V755CB25) 18V Brushless Brute Tough Hammer Drill Driver, Connected Ready w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- KickBack Control - reduces the risk of injury from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- EC Brushless motor - efficient motor that delivers 755 In.-Lbs. of torque, 14% more than the previous generation
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- CORE18V battery - provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
This Bosch 1/2 In. hammer drill delivers next-gen innovation with Brute Tough power for demanding materials and applications anywhere on a jobsite. This GSB18V-755CB25 Hammer Drill/Driver kit features a Brute Tough Hammer Drill and two CORE18V batteries, each with next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology. The drill is Connected-Ready, allowing it to connect to an optional Connectivity Tool Module, linking the tool to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device for enhanced tool control and detailed feedback. It has a powerful EC Brushless motor, that provides efficient power for up to 755 In.-Lbs. of torque and 0-31,500 beats per minute (bpm). It weighs only 3.5 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). It has variable speed settings: high speed (0-2,100 rpm) and high power (0-480 rpm). The CORE18V batteries have next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology for optimal performance in a lightweight, high-power battery. The drill has KickBack Control, which reduces the risk of injury from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario. The 25+1 precision clutch reduces fastener damage. It has an all-metal chuck that provides durability, and it has a longer belt clip for a more secure hold.