Bosch (BSDGSB18V535CB15) 18V Brushless Compact Tough Hammer Drill Driver, Connected Ready w/ (1) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Battery
Features and Benefits:
- KickBack Control - reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- EC Brushless motor - efficient motor that delivers 535 In.-Lbs. of torque with a long lifetime
- Precision clutch with 20+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- High-power cells - uses enhanced 21700 cell technology, combined with advanced battery design for greater efficiency, to produce longer runtime
- One Compact CORE18V Li-ion battery - engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized capacity
This Bosch hammer drill is engineered for tough jobs, with next-gen convenience and CORE18 V power. The GSB18 V-535CB15 18 V EC Brushless Connected-Ready Compact Tough 1/2 In. hammer drill features Bluetooth® connectivity (which connects with an optional Connectivity Tool Module), linking the free Bosch Toolbox app on any connected device for enhanced tool control and feedback. The kit includes a next-gen CORE18 V Compact battery. It keeps the power and runtime, while losing the weight, with 21700 cell technology. The CORE18 V matches the power of the original two-layer 4.0 Ah battery with half the number of cells. It features the CoolPack 2.0 heat-management system and 100% compatibility with Bosch 18 V tools and 18 V Lithium-ion battery chargers. This hammer drill€™s powerful EC Brushless motor delivers 535 In.-Lbs. of torque and 0-28,500 BPM. It has variable speed settings; one for high-speed (0-1,900 RPM) and one for high power (0-600 RPM). The cordless drill has KickBack Control to reduce the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction, a 20+1 precision clutch; an all-metal chuck that provides durability and a longer belt clip.