18V Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver, Connected Ready w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design - features a versatile hex shank with power groove and a socket drive, an EC Brushless motor delivering up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque, increased control for less fastener damage and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Two-in-One Bit/Socket - includes a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove and a 1/2 In. square drive, for using either bits or sockets
- CORE18V battery - provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
- Powerful EC Brushless motor - delivers a max of 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 4,200 ipm for professional power
- Hammer-and-anvil system - designed for maximum impact energy
The Bosch Freak is half wrench, half driver, all impact. The GDX18V-1800CB25 combines a versatile two-in-one impact driver with next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology. The GDX18V-1800C Two-in-One 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Bit/Socket Impact Driver delivers results, with the two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank holder with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. The kit features two CORE18V batteries, which have next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology for optimal performance in a lightweight, high-power battery. The impact driver€™s efficient, powerful EC Brushless cordless motor produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque, while the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provide maximum impact energy and up to 0-4,200 impacts per minute. The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The driver has an LED light system to illuminate the work area.