Bosch (BSDGDX18V1800B12) 18V Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver Kit w/ (1) 2.0 Ah Compact Battery
Features and Benefits:
- Half driver, half wrench - has a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank and a 1/2 In. square drive, for using either bits or sockets
- Powerful EC Brushless motor - delivers a max of 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 4,200 ipm for professional power
- Impact driver - eliminates using socket adapters, while transmitting more torque directly through the 1/2 In. square drive anvil
- Hammer-and-anvil system - designed for maximum impact energy
- Single-focused LED light - illuminates dark work areas
The Bosch Freak is half driver, half wrench, all impact. The GDX18V-1800 Two-in-One 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Bit/Socket Impact Driver delivers results, with the two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank holder with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. The impact driver€™s efficient, powerful EC Brushless motor produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque, while the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provide maximum impact energy and up to 0-4,200 impacts per minute. The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The two-in-one bit/socket drive increases both convenience and power. Bits can stay conveniently inserted when using deep sockets, and more torque is transferred directly thru the 1/2 In. square drive anvil. There is no more torque loss through socket adapters or broken socket adapters. The driver has an LED light to illuminate the work area. The kit comes with one 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery and a charger.