18V Socket Ready Impact Driver Kit w/ (1) 2.0 Ah SlimPack Battery
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile Freak impact driver with 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank and 1/2 In. square drive - for use with bits and sockets
- Innovative impact driver - eliminates using socket adapters, while variable-speed trigger provides user control driving fasteners
- Powerful, efficient 18 Volt motor - delivers a max of 1,600 In.-Lbs. of torque, up to 3,600 impacts per minute and 0-2800 rpm
- Hammer-and-anvil system - designed for maximum impact energy
- Single-focused LED light - located on the base of the driver for outstanding illumination
The Bosch Freak is half wrench, half driver, all impact. The GDX18V-1600 18V 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Two-in-One Impact Driver delivers results, with the two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank holder with power groove for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. This innovative tool provides versatility while eliminating the use of socket adapters on a cordless drill. The impact wrench and driver€™s efficient, powerful cordless motor produces 0-2800 RPM and up to 1,600 In.-Lbs. of torque, while the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provide maximum impact energy and up to 3,600 impacts per minute. The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The driver has an LED light system to illuminate the work area. The kit comes with one 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery and a charger.