Bosch (BSDGDS18V221B25) 18V Brushless 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Impact wrench design - built to deliver high torque for tightening such fasteners as lag bolts, concrete anchors and lug nuts
- Powerful motor - delivers up to 221 Ft.-Lbs. of torque to drive large fasteners quickly
- Auto Bolt Release - stops rotation when there is no torque on tool to prevent accidentally dropping bolts and nuts during removal
- Compact CORE18V 4.0 Ah Li-ion battery - engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized performance-to-weight ratio
- Delivers 221 Ft.-Lbs. of torque, ideal for fast tightening and removing of heavy-duty fasteners
The Bosch GDS18V-221B25 18V EC Brushless 1/2 In. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring and Thru-hole is designed for driving high-torque bolts, nuts, and anchors. This impact wrench features Auto Bolt Release, which stops rotation when there is no torque on the tool to prevent accidentally dropping bolts and nuts during removal. The tool also has Bosch€™s hammer-and-anvil system, which delivers great impact energy. The efficient EC Brushless motor features a long runtime and delivers up to 221 Ft.-Lbs. of torque, 0-3,400 no-load ipm and 0-2,400 no-load rpm. This wrench was built with a compact design; it has a 6.4 In. head length and a weight of just 2.77 Lbs. The kit includes two next-gen CORE18V 4.0 Ah compact batteries. Each keeps the power and runtime, while losing the weight, with 21700 cell technology. The CORE18V exceeds the power of the original two-layer 4.0 Ah battery with half the number of cells. It features the CoolPack 2.0 heat-management system for extended runtime and battery lifetime.