18V Brushless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver, Connected Ready w/ (2) 4.0 Ah CORE Compact Batteries
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful impact driver design - features a 1/4 In. hex, an efficient EC Brushless motor and variable-speed trigger
- CORE18V battery - provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
- EC Brushless motor - delivers a max of 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 4,000 impacts per minutes (ipm) for professional power
- Hammer-and-anvil system - designed for maximum impact energy
- Variable-speed trigger - allows user to control speed of impact driver
The GDR18V-1800CB25 kit features a 1/4 In. hex impact driver and two CORE18V 4.0 Ah compact batteries, each with next-gen Li-Ion 21700 cell technology. The GDR18V-1800C 18 V 1/4 In. hex impact driver has a compact Impactor design, with a head length only 4.9 In., which makes reaching tight spaces easier. It features the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system to produce 4,000 impacts per minute (IPM) as well as a 3,400 RPM speed. It is able to handle the toughest fastening tasks found on the jobsite. It has Bluetooth® connectivity, which connects to optional Connectivity Tool Module to customize tool settings on a connected device. The kit features two CORE18V batteries, which have next-gen Li-Ion 21700 cell technology for optimal performance in a lightweight, high-power battery. The driver has a compact Impactor design, with a head length only 4.9 In. and a weight of only 2.4 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). It has a variable-speed trigger and an LED light.