18V Reciprocating Saw Bare Tool
Features and Benefits:
- Compact design, with a tool length of only 17.4 In. for tight spaces
- Weighs only 6.35 Lbs., great for overhead work
- Long 1-1/8 In. stroke for more efficient material removal
- One-handed Lock-Jaw blade-change system
- Two speed settings and variable-speed trigger, to ease into cut
The Bosch CRS180B 18 V Reciprocating Saw is built to easily move through hard tasks in places other reciprocating saws can't fit. It has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. And at only 17.4 In. long and 7.6 Lbs., this formidable but compact cordless reciprocating saw allows electricians or plumbers with a tool that delivers an efficient 1-1/8 In. stroke, to remove more material per stroke. The tool's light weight is ideal for continuous cutting over-the-head. The easy-to-operate Lock-Jaw„¢ blade-change system allows for fast one-handed blade changes. It has two speed ranges €“ 0-2,400 SPM and 0-2,700 SPM €“ to match the speed of the cut to the material, and it easily handles multiple materials. The CRS180B is a bare tool; the battery and charger are sold separately.