18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Bare Tool
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic main handle - angled for ease in pushing the saw forward
- 6-1/2 In. saw blade - cuts through 2 In. and cuts through 2 In. at 90° cuts through 2x material across entire bevel range
- Convenient 50° bevel range on saw - contributes enhanced versatility
- Blade-left design - supplies best view of cut line when main handle is held in right hand
- Electronic Motor Protection and Cell Protection €“ protects tool and battery against overload
The Bosch CCS180B 18 V 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw Bare Tool can easily cut through 2x (€two by€) material across entire bevel range. This cordless saw provides a convenient 50° bevel range, which is handy for times when quick bevel cuts are called for in a difficult situations. The easy-to-read depth-of-cut gauge and bevel scale help make accurate cuts simple. Its ergonomic main handle that is angled for ease in pushing the saw forward. The saw includes a simple depth gauge and bevel scale, a dust blower to help keep the cut line visible, and an anti-snag lower guard to ease into the cut. This balanced saw weighs only 6.6 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). This is a bare tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.