Blubird (BLBOS1250) 1/2" x 50' Class A Rubber Air Hose - Range -50F to 200F
Features and Benefits
- ULTRA LIGHT & SUPER STRONG: Oil Shield Class A Rubber Air Hose is 30% lighter than industry standard hoses and as light a hybrid or PVC hose. It is stronger than the best of rubber hoses.
- DURABLE: Grease, diesel, oil, fire-sparks? Bring it on! Meets RMA Class A oil resistance for worry-free professional use. Retard’s fire-sparks from welding etc. and much better than hybrid, plastic, or even other rubber hoses.
- HIGH STRENGTH AND PRESSURE: 300PSI working pressure from -50F to 200F with a burst pressure of 1200PSI (Most '300PSI' hybrids have a 900PSI burst). 1/2" brass M-NPT end fittings.
- FITTING & DESIGN: OilShield Air hoses come with brass end fittings. Better against rust than steel and stronger than aluminum.
- EASE OF USE: Each hose comes with a 4 Finger-grip bend restrictor to avoid damage at ends.
A revolutionary Award-Winning hose for the professionals, the BluBird Oil-Shield brings the same light weight and super strong properties of the original BluBird to a hose that meets the RMA Class A oil-resistance standard. 40% lighter and much stronger than other hoses in the class, the Oil-Shield is perfect for work areas where oil, diesel, grease spillage is a concern. It can remain in constant contact with oil for months and still function as good as new. Working Pressure: 300PSI w/ 4x Burst Pressure.