Autel (AULMS909) MaxiSYS MS909 Diagnostic Tablet with MaxiFLASH VCI
Features and Benefits:
- 9.7€™€™ Touchscreen (1536px x 2048px) / Android 7.0
- New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/CAN FD, Mega CAN
- Topology Mapping (supported vehicles) / Relevant Cases / Repair Assist
- ScanVIN / Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
- Includes Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case, 1YR Warranty & Software Subscription
The MaxiSYS MS909 is a 9.7-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 128GB memory and features an advanced VCI supporting latest DoIP, D-PDU and Mega CAN vehicle communication protocols. The MS909 features topology module mapping capability for supported vehicles and its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library. The MS919 features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continues use, a convenient docking station and front and rear cameras.