Digital Electrical System Tester 12/24V 500A
Features and Benefits:
- 500 Amp safety clamps with ?Flexi-Spring? and patented side terminal adapter plus separate light gauge test leads for tighter spots
- Heavy-duty single extruded leads for testing up to 15 feet apart
- 6043 AC/DC Current Sensing Inductive pickup INCLUDED
- 10-meg ohm input impedance for today?s high tech systems
- Convenient heavy-duty tilt back cart with 8 inch wheels and 2 trays included
Designed with the highest quality and versatility in mind. Interprets data from the charging/starting system on easy-to-read LED display voltmeter and ammeter. Also shows +/- Amps for easy diagnosis of current leakage problems. The 500 Amp carbon pile variable load capability provides accurate load testing for up to 1000 CCA batteries. Circuits protected against reverse voltages due to incorrect hookup. ?LOAD ON? light indicates the load is activated. Spring loaded to shut-off automatically. MADE IN USA.
- Load: 500 A
- Ammeter: Digital 0-999A
- Voltmeter: Digital LCD 0-32.0 V DC
- Leads: 8? 4 AWG
- Clamps: 500 A
- Limited warranty: 1 YEAR
- Shipping dim. (HxWxD): 8?x36?x19?
- Weight: 67 LBS.