Ansell Hyflex X-Small White Cut Resistant Mechanics Work Gloves - 12pk
Features and Benefits
- ENHANCED ABRASION RESISTANCE AND CUT PROTECTION - Abrasion protection ANSI 5 and Cut resistance ANSI A2 make this glove well suited for jobs requiring high hand protection as in mechanical and industrial environments or for home improvement tasks
- HIGH DEXTERITY WITH LONGER WEAR - The low palm weight combined to a lightweight economic fit bring workers a higher dexterity. Added to a high resistant black palm, this glove is foreseen to support long wear time in professional fields as DIY jobs
- THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF PROTECTION AND PRECISION - This working glove combining Ansell's Cut Protection Technology to a comfortable wear is an effective way to decrease workers injury without reducing productivity and quality
- AVAILABLE IN A BROAD RANGE OF SIZES TO FIT ALL WORKERS - Ansell Hyflex gloves are available in Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large to very Extra-Large (XXXL) for convenience to every type of hand. Gloves come in multipack of 12 pairs
- NUMBER ONE FOR PRECISION ASSEMBLY GLOVES - As the world’s best-selling precision assembly glove, HyFlex enables millions of women and men to do their job more effectively, more comfortably and more safely
Ansell HyFlex 11-644 gloves focus on handling extreme durability for extended wear in abrasive conditions, keeping your hands safe with great comfort. Designed with you in mind, Ansell’s Cut Protection Technology is an effective way to decrease injuries and increase productivity. Combining superior cut protection, abrasion resistance, grip, tactility, and dexterity all in one comfortable glove. The ANSI Level 2 & EN 388:2016 Level B cut performance and lightweight ergonomic fit strike the perfect balance of protection and precision when working with small, sharp parts. These gloves were made to provide protection for challenging jobs in the garage, industrial work, and using heavy machinery and equipment. Our gloves are clean and skin friendly: benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove. Ansell mechanical gloves offer unique benefits like extreme durability and comfort for improved hand health.