Ansell 11-840 HyFlex XX-Large Black Multipurpose Mechanic Work Gloves - 12pk
Features and Benefits
- 2X MORE DURABLE THAN GENERAL PURPOSE GLOVES - Ansell FORTIX Abrasion Resistance Technology provides this working glove longer continuous wear times in abrasive environments such as the automotive or mechanical industry
- 20% MORE BREATHABLE VS STANDARD SAFETY GLOVES - The patent Pending Market Copy foam coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations. Added to a snug, second skin tailoring this glove is very well suited for various DIY jobs
- PERFECT COMBINATION OF PROTECTION AND COMFORTABILITY - Abrasion protection ANSI 4 and Cut resistance ANSI A1, added to an ergonomic fit optimized knitting, provides workers an optimal solution in their work in warehouse environments or handyman jobs
- AVAILABLE IN MANY SIZES FOR AN OPTIMAL WEAR - Ansell Hyflex gloves are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large for convenience to every type of hand. Gloves come in multipack of 12 pairs
- NUMBER ONE FOR PRECISION ASSEMBLY GLOVES - As the world’s best-selling precision assembly glove, HyFlex enables millions of women and men to do their job more effectively, more comfortably and more safely
Ansell HyFlex 11-840 gloves can handle extreme durability for extended wear in abrasive conditions, with up to 20% higher abrasion protection than before. Designed with an enhanced grip, up to 2X more grip in dry environments for secure handling and a safer day at work. These gloves were made to provide protection for challenging jobs such as work with machinery and heavy equipment. Made with a thin FORTIX nitrile foam coating: the new and improved coating is softer which increases flexibility and comfort. The 1.25 mm nitrile coating provides up to 2 times more grip and offers 20% longer wear time. The HyFlex 11-840 gloves have an ergonomic fit: Optimized knitting at the base of the pinky finger across the fingertips and through the palm matches natural hand contours. Giving you ultimate comfort with Ansel ZONZ Comfort Fit Technology optimizes the knitting in selecting zones of the liner improving support, breathability, and range of movement. Our gloves are clean and skin friendly: benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove. Ansell mechanical gloves offer unique benefits like extreme durability and comfort for improved hand health.