3M Automotive (MMM6132) Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 66'
Features and Benefits:
- Premium grade, 7 mil thick, all-weather vinyl-insulating tape
- Designed to perform continuously in ambient temperatures up to 105 degrees C (220 degrees F)
- Conformable for cold weather application down to -18 degrees C (0 degrees F)
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including UV exposure)
- The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk
Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4 in. x 66'. Stickier, stretchier and highly conformable, a premium grade, 7-mil tape. Flame retardant, hot and cold weather resistant, Super 33+ resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids and corrosion. Use as a primary insulation for wire cables splices up to 600V, and for fixture and wire splices up to 1kV.Adhesive Material: Rubber Resin Backing Material: Polyvinyl Chloride China RoHS - Below MCV: Yes Dielectric Strength: 1150 Millivolt EPC Can View: Public EU RoHS Compliant: Yes Tape Grade: Premium Tape Type: Vinyl Electrical Thickness: 7 Milli-inch (Mil)".