Vermont American (VER10554)
1/2" Reduced Shank HSS Fractional Jobber Drill Bit 27/32"
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for machine shops, garages, farm and highway maintenance shops
- Precision crafted from premium high speed steel
- Special high-temperature surface treatment for superior wear resistance
- Special 118 degree Winslow helical point geometry is self centering and requires feed pressure
- Fits all 1/2" Drills and Drill Presses
- Ideal for drilling in wood, metal and plastic
Drill Bit Stats:
- Fractional jobber length
- Diameter: 27/32"
- Over all length: 6"
- Flute length: 3-7/8"
- 1/2" reduced shank
This drill bit is specially designed for drilling harder carbon and alloy steels. The high speed steel bit is hardened and tempered for long life and high performance in tough applications.