Shop Product Types
Evaporative System Tester Smoke Machine
Features and Benefits:
The Complete Tool for all vehicle and battery applications.
- Has Patented STAR Technology inside: the only OEM-Mandated Smoke Technology. STAR EnviroTech, Inc., the only technology designed for and capable of being used with nitrogen, for safer EVAP testing. Uses shop air for general purpose leaks.
- Patented UltraTraceUV® smoke solution deposits a fluorescent dye at exact leak location. It is the only OEM-Approved dye for EVAP systems. Non-contaminating; safe to use and determined not to void vehicle factory warranty.
- Includes additional Free UltraTraceUV® refill, good for hundreds of tests. User refillable.
- Operates with shop air for general purpose testing (e.g. vacuum, exhaust, wind & water leaks etc.), or inert gas for safer EVAP testing.
- Electronic Safety Valve automatically shuts off air flow into vehicle's EVAP system when machine turns off, preventing gasoline fumes continually exiting the EVAP system and filling your work bay.
- Auto-correct EVAP pressure setting; non-adjustable to avoid accidental over-pressure.
Approved for Flex-Fuel vehicle testing.
- Full range flow meter detects: gross (.080") small (.040") and very small (.020") leaks. Capable of detecting leaks smaller than .010".
- Non-smoke 'Test' mode (in addition to smoke mode).
- Full-feature design as chosen by most OEMs, including: precise Internal EVAP .020" & .040" calibration orifices to quantify the most accurate leak size measurements and is future-orifice upgradable.
- Can connect right to tire inflation nitrogen generator.
- Two-minute Pass / Fail feature verifies .040" or .020" leaks in OBD-II vehicles.
- Smoke out OBD-II EVAP codes
- All accessories included
- 500 tests per refill
- User refillable
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Leaks found:
- All EVAP System Leaks
- Vacuum Leaks
- Exhaust and EGR Leaks
- Under Dash Leaks
- Throttle Body Components
- Brake Booster Leaks
- Turbo and Supercharger
- Head Gasket Leaks
- Vacuum Subsystems
- Injector O-Ring Leaks
- Wind/Water Leaks
- Oil Leaks
- Air Injection Leaks
- MAP Sensor Leaks...and many more
- Height: 15 in.
- Width: 8 in.
- Length: 15 in.
- Net Weight: 23 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 26.5 lb.
- Power Supply: 12 volts DC
- Power Consumption: 15 amps
- Supply Pressure: 13 in./H2O
- Supply Volume: 15 LPM
- Operating Temp. Range: 45°F to 140°F
- Smoke Supply Line: 10 feet
- Power Supply Line: 10 feet
- Remote Starter Cable: 10 feet
- EVAPro/2000E Smoke Machine
- Exhaust Cone Adapter:
6" in length and tapered from 1" to 3 1/2", the Exhaust Cone is designed for use in diagnosing exhaust system leaks. Made from EPDM rubber with a neoprene inlet hose, the Exhaust Cone has a 3/8" smoke channel and will fit a wide variety of tailpipe diameters.
- Assorted Cap-plug Set:
Ranging in sizes from 1 3/4" to 4 1/2" and 1/8" to 3/16", these accessories are designed to seal a wide range of openings. Useful for inside and outside diameter openings, each cap plug is made from molded vinyl.
- 400,000 CP Halogen Spot Lamp:
(20' power leads & clips)
This heavy duty 400,000 candle power halogen spotlight makes the existing smoke even easier to see.
- EVAP Service Port Adapter Fitting:
Evap Service Port Kit (OBD-II) Standard size adapter; connects to most factory-installed fittings for accessing OBD-II EVAP system.
- Dual-Size Schrader Removal/Installation Tool:
Removal and Installation tool for EVAP service ports.
- UltraTraceUV® Smoke Solution:
(Unit arrives full)
This is a 16 oz. bottle of OEM-Approved UV smoke producing solution, good for about 500 tests.
- Smoke Diffuser:
(for finding wind/water leaks)
Smoke Diffuser Made of molded polyvinyl, the smoke diffuser is resistant to chemicals and abrasion. The Smoke Diffuser slows and concentrates the EVAPro smoke for use in diagnosing wind and water leaks in vehicle passenger compartments.
- 1/4" x 25' Coiled Hose:
(Nitrogen hose to Evap Tester)
Coiled-hose. This 25' coiled hose connects between the nitrogen cylinder and smoke machine. Connect the 1/4 pipe-thread to the nitrogen regulator and the quick-disconnect fitting to the smoke machine.
- EVAP Service Port Adaptor Fitting:
Fits some Ford products.