Shop Product Types
MiST™ 2 Ultrasonic Cleaning Unit
Features and Benefits:
MiST™ II treats the problem of mold, mildew and bacteria in a vehicle's ventilation system and passenger cabin surfaces. MiST™ II Nano-droplet Technology: The MiST™ II Nano-droplets get directly to the source of the problem.
MiST™ II is a safe, simple & effective profit generator that targets the health of the driver and occupants, not the vehicle. A key component of the redesign is the Electronic System Management (ESM). The ESM controls the system to improve operation, performance, efficiency and reliability.
MiST™ II is the perfect preventative maintenance (PM) service because it can be run on any vehicle, leased or owned that comes into your shop, regardless of year, make, model or mileage. Start offering every one of your customers this inexpensive treatment…for their health!
- Portable 12V DC ultrasonic machine
- Nano-droplet delivery system of a specially formulated cleaning solution
- Fast service time
- Unattended operation
- Automatic shut-off upon completion
- Easy to Operate: Any employee can safely operate the system with minimal training.
- Performance & Precision: Amazing performance and outstanding energy efficiency.
- Durable & Reliable: Rugged design stands up to the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Metal casing protects the components from the rigors of the shop environment.
- Integrated cord management and handle allows for easy transportability from vehicle to vehicle.
- Anti-fill trap prevents other chemicals from entering the unit which could effect the performance and safety of the system.
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD)
- Low level sensor - Ensures optimal performance and automatically shut-off the machine when fluid is low.
- High level sensor - Ensures correct fluid level to optimize misting volume.
- Polarity sensor - Protects machine from incorrect attachment to power source avoiding electrical damage to unit.
- Energy Efficient - Low current draw prevents any potential issue with vehicle’s electrical system.
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 – 14.5 V DC
- Current: 3.5 – 4.5 Amps
- Cord length: 36”
- Dimensions: 13.8” x 8” x 5.5”
- Weight: 4.36 lbs
- Cleaning Solution: Designed for use with MiST™ Cleaning Solution
DOWNLOAD: MIST USER'S GUIDE