Shop Product Types
Uvex Clear Bionic Face Shield
Features and Benefits:
The Bionic Shield is a revolutionary face shield. Designed
for rugged jobs, it's tough where it has to be, yet
extremely lightweight and balanced for all-day comfort.
Its techno logically advanced design enables the Bionic
Shield to more easily stand up to airborne debris, splash
and welding infrared radiation. Highly adjustable,
with an easily replaceable visor, the Bionic Shield is
the face shield workers want to wear.
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage for enhanced protection from airborne debris
- Perfect for workers exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, chemical splash, and airborne debris* (*Face shield offers secondary protection and MUST be worn with spectacles or goggles.)
- Excellent optics provide increased visibility
- 100% dielectric — no metal parts
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards
- Lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Dual position headgear provides a customizable fit
- Highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face depending on preference and application.
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear locking mechanism assures comfortable, secure fit.
- Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear
- Breathable, removable, washable headband
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators
- 2,784 possible adjustment positions
- Easily replaceable visor allows for multiple visor tints and extends the life of the shield
- Hard hat accessory (dielectric) expands face shield use and is compatible with multiple hard hats, including Sperian® brand and most other major manufacturers’ styles