Unitec (GJ G6200L)
Go-Jak Left Hand Vehicle Dolly Caster (Sold Individually)
The Model 6200 is an ox. Able to jack vehicle weights to 6,200 lbs. (1,550 lbs. per wheel), including light duty trucks with tire widths up to 13 inches wide and 36 inches tall. This auto jack / dolly is the most versatile and strongest GoJak® in the line. It has steel rollers, wider axles and two heavy-duty 5-inch diameter, and two heavy-duty 4-inch diameter, double-ball raceway casters. This combination makes for easier rolling with heavier loads. The under frame clearance is increased an additional 2-1/2 inches over the 5000 Series, which is very useful when pulling cars up flatbed trucks.
Available in left and right hand units.
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY (Not in pairs)
- LOAD RATING: 1,550 lbs. (4 units = 6,200 lbs.)
- CASTERS: Two, heavy duty, 5" outer, two, heavy duty, 4" inner
- MECHANISM: Double pawl bi-directional ratchet
- ROLLERS: Twin, rust resistant, plated steel
- TIRE WIDTHS: Lifts tires up to 13" wide
- UNIT WEIGHT: 38 lbs.
- WHEEL SIZES: 13" to 16" (overall tire diameter 35")
Important Specs. to note: GoJak opens up to 26 1/2 inches around tire. Measure 6 inches OFF the ground. Closest point between both Rollers = 11 inches Measurement from end of caster to handle = 18 inches