$100 E-Gift Certificate for ToolTopia.com
ToolTopia.com?? E-Gift Certificates are online store codes for the dollar amount shown above.
Due to high demand and Holiday schedules, we have converted the EGift Certificates fulfillment slightly. Please refer to the information below:
EGIFT PROMO CODES - After checkout, an E-Gift Certificate code for the amount that you purchase will be emailed to you in the Order Confirmation email. Please make sure you provide a valid email address and that the email does not go into your spam. The Gift Certificate code may then be used immediately on Step 2 of our checkout process.
EGIFT CERTIFICATES - If you require more than the E-Gift Certificate code, please feel free to download an EGift Certificate form. You will still receive the E-Gift Certificate code in the Order Confirmation email.
?? ?? ?? (Click to download)
?? ?? ??
Please note: At this time, our store will charge sales tax on E-Gift Certificates purchased from a billing address in Louisiana. This amount will be credited back to the account.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates are only redeemable through ToolTopia.com.
- Codes are activated immediately after payment is finalized.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid payment method accepted at ToolTopia.com.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your Gift Certificate code on ToolTopia.com for your next purchase.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-refundable, are not redeemable for cash, may not be used to purchase other Gift Certificates, may not be reloaded, may not be resold, and may not be applied to any other account except to the extent required by law.
- ToolTopia.com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on ToolTopia.com.
- ToolTopia.com is not responsible for third-party purchases of Gift Certificates.
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged or collected for online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in Louisiana.
- Purchase of Gift Certificates constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions for Gift Certificate purchases are governed by the laws of the state where the card was purchased. Gift Certificates have no service fees and no expiration dates.??