Sunex Tools (SUN7796)
1/2 Ton Capacity Air & Hydraulic Transmission Jack
Features and Benefits:
1000 lb. (1/2 Ton) Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
- Use for removal, installation and transporting of transmissions and transfer cases on vehicles that are supported by lifts.
- Foot activated pump pedal for hands free raising of the rams.
- Lowered telepscopic rams enable the transmission to be transferred from the jack to the work table.
- Foot activated release pedal provides slow controlled lowering of load.
- Universal saddle with four ratcheting arms quickly adjust to the transmission pan configuration.
- Nylon strap tie down secures the load to the saddle.
- Overload valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Wide base legs with swivel caster, polyurethane tread wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability even under load. Two caster wheels have locking feature to prevent jack from moving.
- Base: 30.25 x 30.25
- Capacity (lbs.): 1000 @ 100 PSI
- High Height (in.): 73.5
- Low Height (in.): 35.5
- Saddle Tilt Fore and Aft: 37 by 26
- Saddle Tilt Side to Side: 12
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 145