Sunex Tools (SUN7796)
1/2 Ton Capacity Air and Hydraulic Transmission Jack
Features and Benefits:
- Fully adjustable lifting saddle with four ratchet adjustment fingers that quickly adjust to the transmission pan configuration
- Low lift height of 35” for easy transfer of transmission from jack to work bench. Maximum lift height of 75” accommodates all technicians
- Foot activated pedal raises air cylinder's ram to maximum load in seconds. Manual pump second stage quickly raises lifting saddle to desired and precise work height
- Convenient hand grip for pushing or pulling load when the load is in the lowered position
- Heavy duty nylon locking strap with ratchet fingers for securing the load to the lifting saddle
Four full swivel ball bearing mounted caster wheels for easy maneuverability. Front casters can be easily locked to prevent the jack from rolling if necessary.
Required Air Pressure 100 PSI
Low Height 35"
Raised Height 75"
Saddle Forward Tilt 37°
Saddle Backward Tilt 26°
Saddle Lateral Tilt 12° left and right
Base 30-1/4" square
Shipping Weight 145 lbs.