Sunex Tools (SUN7793B)
1,000 Lb. Capacity Telescoping Transmission Jack
Features and Benefits:
- Use for removal, installation and transporting of transmissions and transfer cases on vehicles that are supported by lifts.
- Foot activated pump pedal for hands free raising of the rams.
- Lowered telepscopic rams enable the transmission to be transferred from the jack to the work table and extended to reach a miximum height of 74
- Foot activated release pedal provides slow controlled lowering of load
- Universal saddle with angle brackets that can be adjusted to the transmission pan configuration
- Chain tie down secures the load to the saddle
- Overload valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Wide base legs with swivel caster, polyurethane tread wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability even under load. Two caster wheels have locking feature to prevent jack from moving.
- The foot pedal release lowers the load at the normal rate of speed and an additional release know provides very slow controlled lowering of the load. The jack's saddle is equipped with four angle brackets that can be adjusted to the transmission pan conf
- Base: 21.25 x 35
- Capacity (lbs.): 1000
- High Height (in.): 75.5
- Low Height (in.): 35.5
- Saddle Tilt Fore and Aft: 53 by 30
- Saddle Tilt Side to Side: +10 , -30
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 167