3AA HAZ-LO® LED Headlamp
Features and Benefits:
This compact, long-running, high-performance headlight is designed to meet the stringent requirements of Division 1 hazardous locations while maintaining exceptional light output and a long run time.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 120 lumens measured system output, 6,800 candela peak beam intensity, and 165 meter beam distance, runs 11 hours
- Push-button on/off switch easy to use even when wearing heavy gloves
- One meter impact-resistance tested
- Intrinsically safe – Class I, Div 1
- RoHS compliant
- L x W x D: 1.88" x 2.5" x 3.08" (4.76 x 6.35 x 7.82 cm)
- 7.1 oz (202 g) with batteries and head strap
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Elastic Head Strap
- Rubber Hard Hat Strap
- Three "AA" Alkaline Batteries