SK Hand Tool (SK 44305)
1/4in. Drive Hex Bit Socket 5/64in.
Hex Bit Sockets
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the U.S.A., featuring quality workmanship and value.
- New Through-Hole Design
- Bit holders feature a new through-hole design, which makes it easier to replace worn or broken bits. Simply pop the old bit out and insert a new replacement bit.
- SuperKrome Finish
- Bit holders feature our high polish SuperKrome finish, which provides for long life and maximum corrosion resistance.
- High Strength, S2 Steel Bits
- Bits are manufactured to rigid standards using high strength S2 steel.
- C-Clip Retention
- Bit holders are designed with a C-Clip retention groove in the hex end for secure retention of the bit while in use.
- Fractional Hex Bit Sockets
- Description: 5/64" Hex Bit Socket
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- Length: 1.87