Shop Product Types
Thank you for shopping ToolTopia.com!
The following information includes our current Shipping Policies. For more information about Shipping Rates and shopping with ToolTopia.com, please visit our FAQ Page.
A signature is required for all Freight deliveries.
Prior to signing and accepting any freight, please insure it has been carefully
inspected for any damage.
It is the responsibility of the consignee(s) (customer) to receive all item(s). The consignee or a delegated representative must be present to receive any item(s) at the time of delivery.
The Consignee Responsibilities(s)
- Customers are responsible for inspecting thoroughly all shipments for damage prior to signing and accepting their purchases.
- Any item with damage should be refused.
- The customer should decline the signature request and contact ToolTopia.com Customer Service to request replacement product or refund.
- If a shipment is signed for without exception noted for damage, the customer will need to contact the freight carrier directly to file a claim.
Failure for a consignee(s) to be present to accept a delivery may result in a delayed delivery and
possible holding of the item(s) as well as additional charges by the freight company. If the
freight company is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If
held, these charges are the responsibility of the client who placed the order. In the event that
neither the freight company nor ToolTopia.com are able to contact the client who placed the
order, the item(s) will be returned to ToolTopia.com. In this event, the client who placed the
order will be held responsible for any and all costs (including, but not limited to; storage and any
additional delivery attempts). Also, at discretion ToolTopia.com may access a restocking fee.
Receiving Delivered Item(s)
The consignee is responsible for the removal of all item(s) from the truck. Driver(s) are not allowed or responsible for removing delivered item(s). Unless a lift gate service is requested at the time of the order, the consignee is responsible for handling the item(s) which may require a fork‐lift. If the shipment
can’t be unloaded, and the freight company is requested to return with a lift‐gate equipped
truck, the consignee will be responsible for the cost.
Inspecting Your Shipment
Prior to signing and accepting any freight, please insure it has been carefully inspected for any
It is the consignee’s responsibility to inspect their shipment for any and all damages. If the item(s) have been damaged, the consignee should refuse the delivery and immediately contact ToolTopia.com. If the item has minor damage the consignee must write a precise description of the damage on both the consignees copy and the freight company’s copy of the delivery waybill.
Please note: ToolTopia.com is exempt from any and all damages to any item(s) unless noted on the shipping waybill by the receiving consignee or if the shipment is refused. If the shipment is signed for with no damage noted, the consignee will need to file a claim with the carrier directly. ToolTopia.com will not reimburse the consignee for any damage not noted with the shipper at the time of delivery.
Concealed Loss or Damage
Please open and inspect all item(s) within the shipment as quickly as possible. If concealed
damage is discovered please contact the freight carrier to file a concealed damage claim. Also, please make every attempt to leave the package, package materials and its contents as you found them when you first discovered the damage.
What is truck liftgate service?
If you would like to choose liftgate service, you may do so for items over 125 lbs on Step Two of the Checkout.
- Most freightliner truck beds are approximately four feet from the ground.
- It is not the truck driver's responsibility to unload, or even assist in unloading, your items.
- A liftgate is a mechanism on the back of the truck that lowers the freight from the truck bed to the ground.
- Items weighing under 150 pounds can typically be picked up off the bed and placed on the ground by one or two able-bodied persons.
Attempting this with heavier items can place all individuals in the area at risk.
ToolTopia.com recommends selecting liftgate service for items that are heavy, large, bulky or in any way may be unmanageable by the customer(s).
Does ToolTopia.com ship outside the United States?
- At this time, we do not ship outside the United States.
- The Ship To Address on the order must be in the 48 contiguous United States mainland, Alaska, Hawaii or an APO.