Shop Product Types
SAS Safety (SAS2001-00)
Pure Air 2000 Breathing System w/CO Monitor
Pure Air 2000 Breathing System with CO Monitor
Features and Benefits:
Uses just one air line!
- Meets OSHA 29CFR 1910.134 Requirements for providing Grade "D" Air
- 90 Day limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Pure-Air-Breathing System is a breakthrough in respiratory protection!
- This extraordinary system uses just one air line to supply the user with clean, filtered, Grade "D" breathing air from electric shop compressors while maintaining pressure for use of spray equipment, sanders and all types of of air tools.
- With proper use this unit meets OSH 29CFR 1910.134 requirements for constant flow supplied air.
WARNING: Not for use in (IDLH) Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health atmospheres, or with gasoline/kerosene powered compressors. DO NOT operate at levels above 300 PSI SAS safety Corp. recommends using a high quality oil & water separator prior to installation of Pure-Air 2000.
2001-00 System Contents
- 2001-01 Pure Air Filtration Unit.
- 2001-95 Battery Operated CO Monitor.
- 3626 6' Work Line Hose.
- 9850-31 - Nylon Web Belt