Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Features and Benefits:
The latest advance in leak detection technology. Designed to find even the smallest A/C system leaks. The advanced infrared sensor is designed to last a minimum of 10 years, and is extremely sensitive helping you pinpoint the exact location of the leak.
- Senses CFC, HFC, HCFC blend refrigerants and HFO-1234yf refrigerants.
- Won't trigger on oil or moisture leading to false alarms.
- Automatically recalibrates in highly contaminated areas to help pinpoint the exact location of the leak.
- Advanced Infrared sensor designed to last up to 10 years
- Meets NEW SAE J2913 standard for 1234yf and previous SAE J2791 standard for 134A.
- Three sensitivity levels down to 0.15 oz/yr.
- Audible alert with mute button.
- Visual alert and peak button make it easy to find leaks in noisy environments.
- 8 hour lithium ion battery lasts all day long and beyond.
- Magnetic hanger to easily hang the unit during leak repair
- Durable carrying case that holds the leak detector and accessories.
- Gases measured: CFC, HFC, HCFC blends and HFO-1234yf
- Sensing element: Infrared
- Response time: 0.5 to 1 second
- Sensitivity levels: HIGH - 0.15 oz/year and higher; MEDIUM - 0.25 oz/year and higher; LOW - 0.5 oz/year and higher
- Accuracy: Meets SAE J2791 and J2913 standards
- Calibration: Automatic
- Warm up time: 30 seconds
- Probe length: 15 inches
- Battery type: 3.7VDC (nominal) rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Approximately 8 hours when fully charged