Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling/Recharge Machine for Multiple Refrigerants
Features and Benefits:
The ROB17800B recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges - all in one fast, continuous operation through one hook-up. It's ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses, RVs, and other vehicles that use more than one refrigerant. The Multi RRR machine is also great for fleet maintenance, covering a variety of makes and models since it has both R-12 and R-134a capabilities. In-plant maintenance departments will find it can handle the different types of refrigerants used in various systems.
- Microprocessor - Controls functions; prompts lead you through programming and also signal when it's time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil, and compressor oil.
- Float Chamber - Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for most efficient recovery.
- Electronic Scale - Makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
- CoolTech Vacuum Pump - 6 CFM has the capacity to thoroughly evacuate the system, readying it for recharging.
- Lockout Panel - Prevents mixing of refrigerants; rotates to one side for 1/4" fittings and to the other for 1/2" Acme fittings.
- Single-Pass Recycling - Makes an initial pass through the filter-drier; additional recycling can be programmed in case of compressor burn-out, or other conditions.
- Heavy-Duty Filter-Drier - Removes moisture and acid from the refrigerant; can handle up to 200 pounds between change-overs. Comes with two 50 pound tanks, one with 1/4" fittings and the other with 1/2" Acme fittings. Also three sets of charging hoses are included - one for R-12, one for automotive R-134a (with field service couplers), and one for other refrigerants using 1/4" SAE fittings.
- Voltage - 115V 60 Hz
- Tanks - Two 50 lb. (23 kg) refillable
- Operating Range - 50° to 105° F (11° to 41° C)
- Recovery Rate - Vapor: 1/2 lb./min. (.2 kg/min.), Liquid: 1 lb./min. (.4 kg/min.)
- Recycling Rate - 4 lbs./min. (1.8 kg/min.) flow rate
- Recycling Filter-Drier - 1150 g XH-9
- Pump Free Air Displacement - 6 cfm (142 l/m) at 50 Hz
- Dimensions - 47" H x 26" W x 30" D (119 cm x 66 cm x 77 cm)
- Weight - 256 lbs. (116 kg) without tank
- Drop Ship only.