Shop Product Types
A/C System Component Flusher
Features and Benefits:
The 17580 makes flushing of lines, evaporators, and condensers fast and easy.
One gallon of flush solvent is recommended for each flush procedure. During the closed loop flush operation, the solvent is filtered through a replaceable filter before being restored to the internal storage vessel. An activated charcoal filter limits odors while solvent is being removed from the component during the purge cycle.
- Closed Loop - Circulates solvent continuously through components (adapters are needed).
- Pulsing Action - Loosens dirt, corrosion, and other debris; by switching the hoses, you can also back flush.
- Air Agitation Needle Valve - Bubbles air into liquid stream to enhance cleaning action.
- Hose Adapters - Contains adapters to mate with 1/4" flare and 3/8" quick disconnect fitting kits.
- Sight Glass - Tank level sight glass for easy filling.
- Dimensions: 34.00in x 24.00in x 57.00in
- Power Type: Air
- Refrigerant Type: Universal
- Type: Automatic