CoolTech 6 CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
Features and Benefits:
This system is designed to meet SAE J2810 and is compact, lightweight and works with all refrigerants. All of the internal components of the A/C Recovery System have been arranged and isolated to ensure a smooth and quiet performance. The unit offers a state of the art maximum cooling efficiency, which keeps the compressor working at high capacities in even the warmest climates.
The compressor is also protected by an automatic low pressure cut-off switch that shuts off the unit once the recovery is complete. This auto shut-off feature eliminates the risk of compressor failure and reduces the user's need to monitor the entire recovery process. The stainless steel ball valve designed manifold controls the refrigerant flow smoothly and quickly with only a pressure readings in PSI, BAR and MPA.
Two 72" conversion hoses are included which enable the user to simultaneously recover from the high and low side to speed up the recovery process.
- Iso-ValveTM - Allows the pump to be shut off while still connected to the A/C-R system, which is handy for checking rate of rise. With the valve handle in the OPEN position, the pump is open to the system being evacuated. In the CLOSED position, the pump is isolated from the system.
- High Vacuum Rating - The two-stage, offset, rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time.
- Lifetime Filtration - The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
- Directed Exhaust - Exhaust is expelled through the handle to direct it away from the service technician.
- Gas Ballast - A precise amount of atmospheric air is introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapor and helping maintain the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently and pump life is extended.
- Sure-Grip Handle - The one-piece, molded handle makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites, and the handle stays cool to the touch during operation.
- Compact Design - The pump measures just 15 1/2" long, while aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry
- Free Air Displacement: 6 CFM
- Stages: 2
- Motor Speed: 1725 RPM
- Voltage +/- 10%: 115V 60 Hz
- Factory Micron Rating: 15 microns
- Approximate Oil Capacity: 15 oz.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Width: 5 5/8 in.
- Height: 9 3/4 in.
- Length: 15 1/2 in.
- Intake: 1/4", 3 /8", and 1 /2" SAE MFL
- Min. Starting Temperature (at 90% Voltage): 32° F
- Motor Size: 1/2 hp; capacitor start
- Operating Temp.: 155° F
Note: 1. All motors are internally protected (automatic reset).
2. Operating temperatures are typical for normal operating conditions.