Highend OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool - Enhanced CAN features
RDT79 (Highend Diagnostic Scan Tool) - More enhanced CAN features than our RDT69. Below are enhanced features beyond the RDT69:
- Retrieves up to 290 enhanced live data.
- Reads out permanent codes (codes were erased before).
- Records I/M status of freeze frame.
- Retrieves more ECU information (enhanced mode 9) that vehicle supports.
- USB communication with computer for conveinent updates.
Save fuel, time and repair costs by diagnosing car problems yourself! The RDT79 is an affordable, easy-to-use tool for the car buff or Do-It-Yourselfer. This sophisticated unit will read a variety of OBD2 diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computer of most 1996 and newer USA, European and Asian model cars and trucks. Easily and quickly determine the cause of why the "Check Engine" light is on and be able to erase codes and turn it off without going to the dealer. Diagnose problems saving time and money in repair costs. Also, retrieves vehicle information like VIN number and can check for potential problems prior to purchasing a car. This unit is the best High End Code Reader model as it can display live engine data chart and support data print out.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
- Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
- Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
- Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
- Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
- English Interface
- Supports a language: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, French
- Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back lit LCD display with adjustable
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
- Upgradeable via computer USB for new models vehicles, specifications and updated DTC.
- Views live engine data
- O2 sensor test and on-board component test
- Supports live engine data chart
- Data print out
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°).
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°).
- Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
- Dimensions: Length: 209 mm (8.22"), Width: 107 mm (3.74"), Height: 37 mm (1.38")
- NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
- User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
- CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
- OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
- USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
- Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)
All OBD2 & EOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface (include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM,ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles (including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)