Highend OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool
RDT61 is an affordable, easy-to-use tool for the car buff or Do-It-Yourselfer. Comparing with RDT51, this unit is equipped for O2 sensor test and on-board component test. The unit views live engine data, which means it can test during engine running. RDT61 comes with a large, 128*64 easy-to-read back lit LCD display with adjustable memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
- Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
- Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
- Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
- Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
- English Interface
- Supports a language: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, French
- Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back lit LCD display with adjustable
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
- Upgradeable via computer USB for new models vehicles, specifications and updated DTC.
- Views live engine data
- O2 sensor test and on-board component test
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°).
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°).
- Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
- Length: 209 mm (8.22"), Width: 107 mm (3.74"), Height: 37 mm (1.38")
- NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
- User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
- CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
- OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
- USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
- Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)Manual: RDT61
All OBD2 & EOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface (include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles (including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Manual (from Roadi site): RDT61 User Manual