OBD2 VAG Basic Diagnostic Scan Tool
RDT45 is an easy-to-use tool for novice and light-to-moderate DIY customers. Diagnostic scan tool for most Volkswagen and Audi sold worldwide since 1990. This is a scan tool for most Volkswagen and Audi sold worldwide since 1990. Easily and quickly determine the cause of why the "Check Engine" light is on and be able to erase codes and turn it off without going to the dealer. Diagnose problems saving time and money in repair costs. It works on 4 main systems: Engine, Transmission, Airbag and ABS. Also,it helps to check for potential problems prior to purchasing a car.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
- Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
- Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- English Interface
- Mini 8*2 LCD easy-to-read back lit LCD display
- Audi sold worldwide of 1990 or newer models
- Supports VW CAN BUS protocol
- Reads trouble codes for 4 main systems: Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50??C (32 to 122 F??).
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70??C (-4 to 158 F??).
- Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
- Length: 209 mm (8.22"), Width: 107 mm (3.74"), Height: 37 mm (1.38")
- NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
- User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
- CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
- OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
For VW & AUDI. Supports all AUDI and VW OBD2/EOBD protocols, including the newly released controller area network (CAN) protocol allowing user to keep up with the latest development in automotive diagnostic scanning.
Manual (from Roadi site): RDT45 User Manual