Shop Product Types
Redline Detection (RDL950003B)
Smoke Pro® Total Tech® Diagnostic Leak Detector Kit
| Shop Now! |
MAP Priced Item
May Be Your Best Deal.
Features and Benefits:
The OEM Approved Smoke Pro® Total-Tech® gives technicians full-featured diagnostic capabilities to detect, locate and repair leaks in sealed systems.
- Find leaks and sell the repair to your customer with visual confirmation.
- One simple connection diagnoses an entire system in seconds so that technicians can repair more vehicles in less time.
- Eliminate comebacks by verifying that leaks are repaired completely.
- With this tool, garage owners expedite diagnostics, improve accuracy in repairs, heighten customer satisfaction and increase profits.
- Compact design hangs under hood or chassis.
- Operates on common medicinal mineral oil. Expensive smoke compounds not needed.
- Features a flow control valve enabling smoke flow regulation and pressure decay testing.
- Internally fixed pressure of 12 to 14 inches of water column (approved evap test pressure).
- Integrated flow meter.
- Tamper-proof inline regulator.
- Connect to compressed air and vehicle battery to operate.
- EVAP Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions: 5 x 6 x 11 in.
- Operating Modes: Air Only Cycle; Smoke Cycle
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 120°F (-17°C to 42°C)
- Operating Humidity: No Limit
- Operating Altitude: No Limit
- Minimum Leak Detection: 0.010”
- Smoke Chamber Assembly: Bolted
- Smoke Chamber Warranty: Lifetime
- External Pressure Supply: Compressed Air
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 1 year "No Hassle" Warranty
- (1) Smoke Pro® Total-Tech®
- (1) OEM-Approved Smoke Agent
- (1) Halogen Inspection Light
- (1) EVAP Service Port Tool
- (1) EVAP Schrader Valve Removal Tool
- (1) Cap Plug Kit
- (1) Exhaust Cone Adapter
- (1) Plastic Accessory Case
- Online Training Videos Provided