Shop Product Types
Precision Instruments (PREC4D600F)
3/4" Dr. "Split Beam" Torque Wrench with Detachable Head (200-600 Ft/Lbs)
Features and Benefits:
Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments. The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly. There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time. Nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use. Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Drive Size: 3/4"
- Drive Type: Detachable ratchet
- Capacity: 200-600 lb.ft.
- Increments: 10 lb.ft.
- Overall Length: 48-29/64"
- Effective Length: 44-31/32"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Head Height (without square): 1-1/4"
- Weight: 11.76 lbs.; (w/plastic case): 14.18 lbs.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specifications: GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M