Precision Instruments (PREC2FR100F)
3/8" Dr. "Split Beam" Torque Wrench w/Flex head (20-100 Ft./Lbs)
Note: Image represents product line. This model does not include metal end cap.
Features and Benefits:
Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments. The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly. There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time. Nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use. Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Convenience: This tool does not have to be "turned down" after use
- Speed: Innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust
- Durability: All steel construction resists industrial fluids and abuse
- Length: 17-5/8"
- 4% accuracy clockwise
- No need to reset tool
- Comes with 1 year warranty, dated calibration compliance certificate, and is made in the USA.
- Packaged in a storage case
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Drive Type: Flex ratchet
- Capacity: 20-100 lb.ft.
- Increments: 2 lb.ft.
- Overall Length: 17-5/64"
- Effective Length: 14-31/64"
- Width: 1-3/16"
- Head Height (without square): 9/16"
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specifications:
GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M