Power Probe (PPRPPH1)
The Hook Ultimate Circuit Tester
| Shop Now! |
| ||Why This |
MAP Priced Item
May Be Your Best Deal.
Features and Benefits:
- Measures and displays Amps as you power up components and circuits
- Displays resistance in Ohms (up to 15 MegOhms)
- Controls current from 2 to 65 amps (25 amps continuous)
- Relay Tester (Test continuity and activate simultaneously)
- Auto Sensing Probe automatically chooses Meter and Range for user
- HOT SHOT MODE - Load tests power and ground connections and gives you a quick pass or fail result.
- ADJUSTABLE CIRCUIT BREAKER - Can be adjusted and set from 2 amps to 65 amps. This feature lets you work in sensitive circuits to heavy loads with confidence.
- VOLTAGE REFERENCE SUPPLY MODE - Supplies from 0 to 5 volts in half volt increments to the probe tip. This feature can provide a known reference (that is good) voltage to simulate sensors. It's a great compliment to your OBD scanner. The display shows both the set voltage and the tip voltage, so you can see if there is a short in the circuit.
- POWER SWITCH PREFERENCES - Lets you supply constant power (no more holding the button down), pulse power or momentary power into the circuit you are testing. Maintaining continuous power on a circuit without needing to hold your finger on the power switch is one of the many advantages you will experience by using the Power Probe Hook's latching feature. It's great for testing circuit loads and voltage drop tests. Finding a buried or hidden component can be very time consuming. The Hook's power switch can be set to pulse a components circuit on and off while you devote your attention to searching it out.
- THE DUAL CONTINUITY TESTER - Will allow you to test multi-pole relay contacts while you simultaneously measure the coil resistance.
Just touch the Hook’s Probe Tip to the circuit and it intelligently selects the correct Meter and Range for you. The Hook features adjustable Voltage drop settings which place the measuring and test parameters in the desired range for different circuit applications. Solid State Power Switch and Circuit breaker ensure reliability and eliminate the need to replace worn switches and circuit breakers. Switch functions include Momentary (provides power only when switch is held), Latch (holds continuous power at the probe without needing to hold the switch), and Pulse (cycles the power, .5 second on / .5 second off).