Cordless Soldering Iron Kit
Features and Benefits
- 50 Watts to 700 degrees F/375 degrees C - this value for money soldering kit has three screw on tips including a hot knife
- 40 second heat up time - rapid heat up time; ready to solder anywhere instantly
- 60 minute run time - an economical tool used by semi-professionals and DIY enthusiasts the world over
- 10 second refill time - no cords, no leads, no batteries to charge, simply fill with standard butane and use.
- Integrated catalytic convertor - provides safe, flameless combustion for melting solder or cutting through ropes, plastics, and fabric.
Cordless, refillable butane gas powered soldering iron starter kit with flint ignition for the DIY enthusiast and semi-professionals.
The kit comes complete with the
- Portasol 50 cordless soldering iron
- Heater element
- Double Flat Tip (Fitted) 4.8mm tiplet
- Fine point tiplet
- Hot Knife tiplet
- Chisel 3.2mm tiplet
- Wire stand
- cleaning sponge
- convenient storage case