Cordless Soldering Iron - No tips included
Features and Benefits
- 50 Watt - This value for money soldering tool has three screw on tips including a hot knife.
- 40 second heat up time - ready to solder anywhere instantly
- 60 minute run time - an economical tool used by semi-professionals and DIY enthusiasts the world over.
- 10 second refill time - no cords, no leads, no batteries to charge, simply fill with standard butane and use.
- Integrated catalytic convertor - provides safe, flameless combustion for melting solder or cutting through ropes, plastics, or fabric.
Cordless, refillable, butane gas powered soldering iron with flint ignition for professionals, craftsmen and handymen. 40 second heat up time, 60 minute run time and 10 second refill time. Features a catalytic convertor which provides safe, flameless combustion for melting solder or cutting through ropes, plastics or fabric.
NOTE: This is for the soldering iron only. It does not contain any tips. Please see PTLP-50K for full kit.