OTC Tools (OTC6592)
StrutTamer Extreme with Stand
Features and Benefits:
The Strut Tamer Extreme is a very innovative tools that allows for quick and easy service on strut assemblies. This also includes the ability to handle heavy spring applications. Approved by GM for their 1/2" and 3/4 Ton struts, where competitive units are not approved for these applications. Simply the most effective compressor for virtually any straight, conical or offset spring. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Extreme duty design to handle the heavier springs found on mid- and some full-size truck strut assemblies.
- New frame includes cross bracing at arm mount locations - standard, this eliminates frame flex when compressing heavier springs.
- 2:1 reduction gearbox - standard. Allows for a 2:1 torque compression increase when compressing struts.
- Lock rings to hold arms in position - standard. This eliminates arms from spreading or sliding when compressing offset or unique strut configurations.
- Four-point locking jaws securely hold the spring in place.
- Open-ended design means you can take the strut in and out, quickly and easily.
- The arms adjust in and out, up and down, to accept many sizes of springs. (2-1/2" to 10" diameter) (2-1/2" to 24" vertical stroke)
- Extra long 3-bar handle gives user the leverage needed to compress heavier strut springs.
- No need to change shoes for different size springs.
- Easy to transport while mounted on stand.
- Product Dimensions: 43 × 32 × 27.5 in
- Shipping Weight: 144 lb