Premium Foam Masking Tape, 20mm x 50m
- Norton foam masking tapes are easy-to-use, time-saving products to mask door jambs and other apertures like hood and deck lid openings to need to be sealed during the painting process. Foam masking tape produces a soft edge, rather than a hard paint line, so rework is eliminated and productivity is increased.
- The fastest, most effective method to mask and seal all jambs.
- Mask apertures in half the time versus tape and paper.
- Produces a soft paint edge, eliminating costly rework/detail from hard paint lines caused by masking tape.
- Prevents overspray from penetrating into the jamb.
- Masks A Post/Pillar
- Masks B, C, D Post/Pillar
- Apply to Moving Part
- Apply to fixed part
- Protects against paint overspray
- Temperature resistant up to 203ºF for 1 hour.
- Absorbant and will not flake paint after baking.
- Works with solvent and waterborne paints.
- Masks door gaps with plastic trims attached.
- Adjustable by hand or spreader
- Hidden adhesive edge
- Continuous roll.