6" DAQ Random Orbital Sander
Features and Benefits:
- DAQ-dual action, quiet performance
- Used for feather edging, metal preparation and finish work on body filler
- Built-in silencer and motor insulation provide quiet operation
- Eliminates time consuming hand sanding
- Balanced ball bearing construction for vibration-free
- Built-in regulator for positive speed control
- Disc size: 6"
- Spindle thread size: 5/16" x 24
- Free speed: 9,000 RPM
- Air hose I.D. size: 3/8"
- Avg. air consumption: 5 cfm
- Net weight: 4-1/4 lbs.
- Overall length: 9-1/2"
- Air inlet thread: 1/4" NPT
- Noise level: 85.1dBA @ 90 PSI