Sub-Micronic 45CFM Compressed Air Filter
Features and Benefits
The key to efficiency is based on compressing the element axially and forcing it to expand radially against the tapered walls of the housing. This forces the air to pass between the tightly compressed layers along the length of the element, creating a true depth filter vs. the conventional method of passing the air through layers of media. Using this unique method of filtration creates a labyrinth of sub-micronic openings from the interlocking fibers on the fabric surfaces, entrapping particles as small as .01 microns.
All this incredible filtration is accomplished while at the same time the patented compression technique maintains an optimum filter density, providing maximum efficiency with a minimum pressure drop at the optimum flow rate.
- The ultimate defense from damaging dirty air.
- Eliminates paint failures caused by particulate moisture and oil aerosol contaminates as small as .01 mircons.
- The perfect final filter for painting.
- Cleaner, faster, smoother plasma cutting with ultra-clean air
- Prolongs the life of expensive plasma gun tips
- Installs on or near equipment for ultimate protection
- Pipe Size: 1/4 NPT
- Max Flow @ 80psi: 45 CFM
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Removal Rating (NOM.): .01 Micron
- Size: 5" x 7"
- Replacement Element: JLMM723