Silverline Elite Hand Vacuum & Pressure Pump Kit
Features and Benefits:
Designed with proven features from the renowned Mityvac pumps, the MV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Kit delivers both vacuum and pressure. The dual capability of the new Mityvac hand pump combines two pumps into one. It will streamline your tool inventory while greatly extending its vehicle service applications.
- Used for one-person brake bleeding.
- Produces vacuum or pressure at the turn of a switch.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- One-finger trigger vacuum/pressure release.
- Pressure and vacuum are created on the squeeze stroke for superior accuracy and control.
- Includes durable, accurate diaphragm style compound pressure/vacuum gauge.
- Silverline Elite hand vacuum/pressure pump w/ 2" (50 mm) compound gauge w/ rubber boot
- 4.5 oz. (135 ml) fluid reservoir bottle w/ fluid transfer and storage lids
- 4 Tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .09" (2.3 mm) to .50" (13 mm) ID
- 2 Tapered manifold plugs
- 4 Universal bleed screw adapters
- 12 Vacuum cap plugs
- Vacuum line T-adapter
- (2) 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID x 24" (610 mm) long connection tubes
- 5/32" (4 mm) ID x 1/4" (6.4 mm) ID tubing adapter
- 3 Connection tubes
- Rubber cupped adapter
- Master Cylinder Refill Kit (model no. MVA6825)
- Custom Molded Case
- Users Manual (English, French, Spanish, German)
Packaged Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Packaged Size: 12.9" (330 mm) x 9.8" (250 mm) x 4.5" (115 mm)
Pump Displacement: 1 cubic inch (16cc) per stroke
Max. Vacuum: 25 in Hg (85kPa)
Max. Pressure: 30+ psi (207+ kPa)