Supreno® SE Powder Free Nitrile Gloves - Large , 100 per box
Features and Benefits:
Supreno® SE gloves provide the durabilityneeded for demanding applications.Offering all the benefits of a nitrile glove,Supreno® SE meets your requirement ofstrength and comfort.
- Lowest pinhole rates (AQL 0.65) sets a new standard for protection
- Provides durable, heavy-duty coverage
- Non-stick properties resist tape and adhesives
- Textured Fingers
- Beaded Cuff
- For Single Use Only
- Length: 9.6"
- Cuff Thickness: 3.5 mils
- Palm Thickness: 4.3 mils
- Finger Thickness: 7.1 mils
- Tensile Strength: Before Aging 30; After Aging 30
- Elasticity/Elongation: Before Aging 500; After Aging 400
- Pinhole Defect Rate*: 0.65 AQL (*Pinhole Defect Rate is FDA minimum requirement.)